Thursday 26 February 2009

JAZZ SNOB: EAT SHIT

This is an improv night I'm putting on in London in March:

MARK HOLUB: DRUMS
COLIN WEBSTER: TENOR SAX
CHRIS WILLIAMS: ALTO SAX

"Mark is in a band called Led Bib, and so is Chris. Chris is also in Chik Budo, which Colin is also in. Colin isn't in Led Bib, although Mark once jammed with Chik Budo back in the day, but that's not important. What is important is that they make fucking incredible music that gets rave reviews by everyone everywhere.. probably."

SHABAKA HUTCHINGS: CLARINET
SEB ROCHFORD: DRUMS

"Shabaka is probably the best clarinetist in London (he also plays sax darn good too). Seb is in Polar Bear and Acoustic Ladyland and is the best drummer in town according to me - he also has massive hair. They will doubtless make beautiful music together."

This all going to happen at The Others in Stoke Newington, and you can see it for the dirt cheap price of £3!

www.myspace.com/ledbib
www.myspace.com/shabakahutchings
www.myspace.com/sebastianrochford

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was at the concert in Bricklane (don't know the name of the pub) last thursday, I went with a friend of mine who knows the bass.

    Must say that the thing I enjoyed the most was your performance... you're fucking crazy!! I freaked out with your blows. I bought your cd, hope I can see you again!

    Congrats and regards! :-)

    ReplyDelete